Tickets - no “add to mobile” option on app?

Theengelbert

First tickets I’ve bought for a while. Got 2 for city Fulham on Saturday. I’m in the app on my iPhone and under tickets I have no option to “add to mobile”. I just see the two tickets and I can click on them and click “details” but nothing that looks like I can use this on Saturday. Any ideas?

Whilst I appreciated your advice I didn’t want to take a chance so I rang the city ticket line. Turns out you need to first go to memberships and download them to your apple wallet, then the tickets appear in your iPhone apple wallet.

I also have a question relating to this. I've just ordered three tickets for Red Star using mobile tickets. Does anyone know if you can get a barcode for entry instead of using mobile?

Not really sure what you’re asking but there is a QR Code within the mobile ticket if you hit the 3 small dots above right.

Cheers. I'd heard that some new mobile tickets are assigned directly to the phone of the user, which gets you into the stadium rather than a QR code. One of my mates might not be able to make it so I'm just wondering if I can use his QR code for another friend.

Whilst I appreciated your advice I didn’t want to take a chance so I rang the city ticket line. Turns out you need to first go to memberships and download them to your apple wallet, then the tickets appear in your iPhone apple wallet.
When you downloaded it via membership did the ticket information (seat,block,etc) show up on it in your apple pay? Or was it just a blank looking pass thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.