*TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

I am looking for two adult tickets for City v Arsenal - any going? or anyone know where i can get any?

Thanks

I'm looking for two tickets for Chelsea away! i really really need them so please help me! Send me a pm if you have two sparetickets. Thanks!

Alice

lawrenceCHEN said:
I sold two wolve carling cup away for 20 in total
kind of breaking the rules here!

Hhaha you fiend, but technically you are right, can you do a self inposed ban on yourself or do i have to report you?

I want to relocate my season card to the family stand for the Liverpool league game and take my son. Do I need to buy him the Blue memebership ticket priority to buy one for him tomorrow or does this scheme not apply to juniors?

Nealy said:
I want to relocate my season card to the family stand for the Liverpool league game and take my son. Do I need to buy him the Blue memebership ticket priority to buy one for him tomorrow or does this scheme not apply to juniors?

No you don't. I just did.

Hi there,
I am looking for on adult ticket for the Liverpool match on January 3rd. Please pm for offers.

Hi everyone! I really need two away tickets for Chelsea-city on monday!! I am located in London and I really hope anyone of you can help me! Please pm me

Alice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.