Tickets on OS for Soton £20

I'm a matchday ticket buyer and matchday tickets are definitely selling much quicker than last season which explains why season ticket resales are selling quicker, in fact for a few games I reckon it's only resales available. Think it was @cleavers but may have been somebody else that said they were trying to get West Ham tickets ages ago and it was mainly singles available. I'd be very surprised if when the consultation for the campus is done, plans for expansion aren't announced because it's only going to get harder over the next couple of seasons to get tickets.

Thanks for the clarification mate - someone should tell i am grandad!

Your not getting into another pre-match fight are you ;-)

Ha. Forgot about that.

We had an amusing exchange of PMs where I was winding him up, asking him to send me a photo and all this so I’d recognise him. He claimed To have a Joy Division tattoo, so if you see someone walking around Mary Ds looki pumped and asking to look at everyone’s tattoo, that will be me...

That I am Grandad is a definite rag twat, no doubt in my mind. Cant wait to slap that lot all over town on derby day.

Anyway, the Club are providing cheap match tickets and cheap booze. This is a great offer for those who “support” the Club from the pub. Oh I forgot that some of these super fans won’t return until the Sheikh has built a new ring road and an underground system.

People make their own choices of course and I am happy that we get over 50,000 for every home game. That’s something to be proud of.

Yep. This obsession that every single seat should be filled is a very recent phenomenon and we all know who started it (and they are also hypocritical in that regard!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.