'Tickets please'

mcfcliam said:
Don't you hate it when you're on a train and think you've got away without paying and then the ticket collector comes through the door yelling 'tickets please' then they charge you.

nope, its stealing to not pay, i had to use a train the other week, the guard got nowhere near me, as i got off i walked along the platform till i spotted him, i reboarded and coughed up.
i must admit he looked surprised.

Gelsons Dad said:
Instant 100chf (£60) fine if you're caught without a ticket here. If you can't pay it's a night in the cells no questions asked.

Rightly so as well.

Gelsons Dad said:
Instant 100chf (£60) fine if you're caught without a ticket here. If you can't pay it's a night in the cells no questions asked.
would rather do a night in the cells

tasker said:
Gelsons Dad said:
would rather do a night in the cells

Not here you wouldn't. There is no nanny state health and safety mentality here. Punishment is punishment. And with a financial crime on your record you won't be accepted in many of the nicer communes (council areas) and will struggle to get any credit anywhere.

Just to put that into perspective, this is a very honest and trusting society, for example when I moved here and needed to furnish my apartment I went to the local tv shop not a large retail outlet, talked to the salesman who recommended a tv. I agreed to buy it expecting to pay on my credit card and he said "no, you live in a good area, we'll deliver it today and post the bill which you can pay at the post office within 30 days from when you receive it". It's the same everywhere, there is still shame in not being a good neighbough or upstanding member of the local community!

I prefer to contribute to society and pay to be honest.
But I must say, train companies are taking the piss with the ammount they charge for such a shit service, and at the same time the government are encouraging us to reduce our carbon footprint?! Also the service on some trains especially Sheffield-Manchester line is awful, often delayed and some of the trains look like a relic from the 1920s.

foxy said:
I prefer to contribute to society and pay to be honest.
But I must say, train companies are taking the piss with the ammount they charge for such a shit service, and at the same time the government are encouraging us to reduce our carbon footprint?! Also the service on some trains especially Sheffield-Manchester line is awful, often delayed and some of the trains look like a relic from the 1920s.

this ^^^ its a joke and the staff are rude as fcuk. the lads they have checking your tickets on your way to 13&14 need slapping at times.

Whats worst?

Not paying and then them coming round looking for tickets OR Paying and know1 coming round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.