Tiger Balm

Trautmann's Chiropractor

For the past few years I've been getting this stubborn dull ache in my leg when I go to bed after a night out. It's like a hollow feeling, but as if there's a huge pressure pushing from the inside outwards. At first I put it down to spending too much time dancing about, being hungover or just being on my feet too long. But for at least the past 6 months it's gotten worse and it's happening any time I go from a vertical position to a horizontal one, i.e. when I lie down after standing for a while. Went to the doctors about it but because I'm still quite young they pawn me off and tell me that it's just down to general aches and pains, to go home and take paracetamol when it comes on. Of course that doesn't get anywhere near the irritation/unrest it causes me when I'm trying to sleep, and I didn't fancy taking a paracetamol every night so I googled some generic pain relievers.

TIGER BALM.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I'd never even heard of it before. This stuff is ridiculously good. It's actually euphoric for me when it kicks in. Obviously it's only a short term fix, but I recommend it to anyone who has any similar issue. It has a fair whack of other uses too, anything from a decongestant to an aphrodisiac (I'm yet to prove that one), it can kill nits/hair lice, aid hair growth and can apparently cure acne too. This stuff works wonders, any of you lot used it before?

For the past few years I've been getting this stubborn dull ache in my leg when I go to bed after a night out. It's like a hollow feeling, but as if there's a huge pressure pushing from the inside outwards. At first I put it down to spending too much time dancing about, being hungover or just being on my feet too long. But for at least the past 6 months it's gotten worse and it's happening any time I go from a vertical position to a horizontal one, i.e. when I lie down after standing for a while. Went to the doctors about it but because I'm still quite young they pawn me off and tell me that it's just down to general aches and pains, to go home and take paracetamol when it comes on. Of course that doesn't get anywhere near the irritation/unrest it causes me when I'm trying to sleep, and I didn't fancy taking a paracetamol every night so I googled some generic pain relievers.

TIGER BALM.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I'd never even heard of it before. This stuff is ridiculously good. It's actually euphoric for me when it kicks in. Obviously it's only a short term fix, but I recommend it to anyone who has any similar issue. It has a fair whack of other uses too, anything from a decongestant to an aphrodisiac (I'm yet to prove that one), it can kill nits/hair lice, aid hair growth and can apparently cure acne too. This stuff works wonders, any of you lot used it before?
Yeh it is we've been using both white and red for ages, for various things

Been using it since I first discovered it in Singapore over 30 years ago. Used to bring my dad some back every trip, he swore by it.
It's good for mosquito bites also....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.