Tim Howard

Yeah, and why shouldn't waiters be able to tell their paying customers to fuck off too without fear of a reprimand.

If a customer was yelling all sorts of abuse at a waiter I'd expect he'd be shown the door.

If you give it out you've got to be prepared to take a bit back.

Cascarino writes that they need a top keeper, and should sign Jordan Pickford from Sunderland.

Why don't City go for him instead? Young, talented, and wont stay in second tier.

Angus Gunn is better and plays before Pickford for England U21s, but the problem for Gunn and the massive plus for Pickford is he is getting invaluable game experience getting loads of action in a poor side in the PL.
Time to loan out Gunn as we did with Hart at Birmingham and get him experience in PL or Championship if we can.

He used to get on my nerves when he used to stud the post for half hour before taking a goal kick. Time wasting shite then watch as Cahill would beat the shit out of the corner flag minutes later

Possibly wasting time but could also be just a symptom of his tourette's syndrome. Sometimes adults can appear to be OCD.

Fair play to him. The ban is a bit harsh, in my opinion. If the crowd want to give him stick, they should be able to take it as well. Though if he did that while still playing in the PL, he'd probably get banned for life!

Only if he played for us. Whilst at The Swamp he would have been commended by PiGMOL and the FArce and another statue would appear somewhere on Our Matt's Way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.