Tim Sherwood

So it turns out that he's not the manager, but he is in charge of signing players, taking first team training and picking the team. Quite what the manager is allowed to do now is beyond me, presumably he's in charge of yelling on the touchline? Pretty shoddy stuff, looks like they are essentially firing the manager without firing him, presumably hoping he'll resign after they've completely destroyed his job. Textbook Tim

Christ, and they say that English managers don't get given a fair crack anymore. It's the opposite, the same old faces get job after job even when they have a track record of failure.

My Swindonian mate tells me that he has made an immediate difference from the off! Playing on the ground, pressing the ball, running off the ball, etc et al! Gonna be a long season though. I keep telling him that they need to stay in the FAC so we can have City v Town in FAC3 - just to please Buzzer!

Tactics Tim. I liked that he gave youth a chance at Spurs but threw his toys out the pram when we upgraded. I think some Villa fans hate him but that ship was sinking for quite a while

I quite like Sherwood. He usually had something nice to say about City. I remember at Villa he said that he wasn't the problem with their performances, it went deeper into the club than just the manager. He was sacked three days later and by Christmas he had been proved right.

So it turns out that he's not the manager, but he is in charge of signing players, taking first team training and picking the team. Quite what the manager is allowed to do now is beyond me, presumably he's in charge of yelling on the touchline? Pretty shoddy stuff, looks like they are essentially firing the manager without firing him, presumably hoping he'll resign after they've completely destroyed his job. Textbook Tim

I dno if you caught their cup game, but they were getting beat so during the game Tim nice but dim leaves the crowd and comes pitch-side, sat 2 seats from the manager in the dugout. He then proceeds to stand at the end of the dugout (where the manager would stand) shouting instructions at the players. They still got beat by a non-league team (I think it was).

He's a sly James Blunt indeed, he's defo going to be the manager come the end of the season.

What a career come down that is. Managing a big club in the Prem to DoF in League 1 in 12 months. He must need the money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.