Time for alcohol restrictions to be lifted.... FSF comment

Should make the visit to Barcelona easier for Premiership fans as no beer sold at Camp Nou either

We will be sampling lots of Moritz & Estrella Damm before the game however. Its party time when City are in town. The problem i have is the headache you get around half time when you are sobering up. Its only a short term issue though as the bars are open late.

You'll be sto urprised how many fans will moan like fuck when fans everywhere are up and down from seat to bar all game.

I've drunk beer on the terraces at numerous rugby league grounds. Its fairly easy to do without upsetting other fans. The grounds are not usually rammed,its easy to negotiate your way around people when returning from the bar. Its a different matter at the big games played at full all seater stadia. I've seen plenty of aggro at the Grand Final, people spilling drinks or constantly getting up and down to go to the bar. I know some RL fans who argue that they're the ones being disciminated against!

If they do relax the rules, I think initially it should be restricted to allowing you to bring a beer to your seat before kick off, and at half time. See how that goes before opening the bars for all of the game.

Every time I go to Toronto FC I have a drink during the match first and second half it's great. As one of the comments pointed out Maggie set the ball rolling when they done then massive cover up

If it's that important for some people, they should just watch matches in a pub. Problem solved.
Do you have an issue with people wanting to drink in their seat? I wouldn't think it is such a big issue for many people that they would choose to not go to the game but that doesn't mean that plenty of people wouldn't like to be able to have a drink while they watch the match. It just seems quite an odd and random rule to me, I'm not really sure what they think it achieves. It doesn't stop people being pissed at the match, that's for sure, it just inconveniences people unnecessarily.

Do you have an issue with people wanting to drink in their seat? I wouldn't think it is such a big issue for many people that they would choose to not go to the game but that doesn't mean that plenty of people wouldn't like to be able to have a drink while they watch the match. It just seems quite an odd and random rule to me, I'm not really sure what they think it achieves. It doesn't stop people being pissed at the match, that's for sure, it just inconveniences people unnecessarily.

The point I am making is that watching the football should be more important than having access to alcohol for forty-five minutes. It's bad enough having to miss some of the match because of having to stand up for a) latecomers for the kick-off, b) people who can't hold their pee until half time, c) people who leave the first half early so they can get to the bar before the crowds start, d) people who arrive back late from their half-time drinks, e) people who can't hold their pee until full time, and f) people who want to leave the match before full time for whatever reason.

I'm not anti-drink, (I drink far too much alcohol as it is,) but I want to watch the match thank you very much.

The point I am making is that watching the football should be more important than having access to alcohol for forty-five minutes. It's bad enough having to miss some of the match because of having to stand up for a) latecomers for the kick-off, b) people who can't hold their pee until half time, c) people who leave the first half early so they can get to the bar before the crowds start, d) people who arrive back late from their half-time drinks, e) people who can't hold their pee until full time, and f) people who want to leave the match before full time for whatever reason.

I'm not anti-drink, (I drink far too much alcohol as it is,) but I want to watch the match thank you very much.

I'm one of those lucky, gifted people who can stand up and still see things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.