Time for alcohol restrictions to be lifted.... FSF comment

Yes, I think they can see when they stand up too. They have people going round selling stuff at American sports don't they? Maybe something like that would work?
Yes, they have people walking down the isles with crates of plastic bottles - sadly usually Bud fucking lite so I give it a miss.
Piss funny when you have to pass your ID down the line with your money and then pass the ID and change back down the line too - but with baseball / Yankee football being so stop / start it isn't that much of an issue.

The point I am making is that watching the football should be more important than having access to alcohol for forty-five minutes. It's bad enough having to miss some of the match because of having to stand up for a) latecomers for the kick-off, b) people who can't hold their pee until half time, c) people who leave the first half early so they can get to the bar before the crowds start, d) people who arrive back late from their half-time drinks, e) people who can't hold their pee until full time, and f) people who want to leave the match before full time for whatever reason.

I'm not anti-drink, (I drink far too much alcohol as it is,) but I want to watch the match thank you very much.
But if they have an empty plastic pint glass, they could pee in that..... means a smaller queue for the bogs at halftime and gives the sinks a break and the smokers more room. Everyone's a winner!

Yes, they have people walking down the isles with crates of plastic bottles - sadly usually Bud fucking lite so I give it a miss.
Piss funny when you have to pass your ID down the line with your money and then pass the ID and change back down the line too - but with baseball / Yankee football being so stop / start it isn't that much of an issue.
They ask you for ID? Either their legal drinking age is about 50 or they employ some of these people who cannot see when they are stood up?

They ask you for ID? Either their legal drinking age is about 50 or they employ some of these people who cannot see when they are stood up?
Been in Florida 18 months and never been asked.
In Massachusetts I was asked every time I went in a pub. Even at 53 I know I look young for my age..... but I still look way over 21!
Was at the City v Liverpool game at Yankee stadium 2 years ago and people were asked to pass the ID card down the line...

It still amazes me that this is the norm in England. Every sporting event over here has beer sold at every stand in the concourse and many also have employees going around seat to seat selling it. The prices are absolutely ridiculous though, so be careful what you wish for. I've spent $10 on a beer at a baseball game before.

It's not gonna happen any time soon. Not with the Hammers doing their best to bring hooliganism back to the stands.

Not really covered in this thread but for me Alcohol and drinking on the terraces should be the least worry of Police/Private Security inside and outside stadiums.
The big problem is the regular over indulgement of Cocaine.
Its so fucking rife, just have a wonder in Mary D's toilet before a match and you'd think you had entered a Colombian drug den.

So yea, it's disgraceful how long serving season ticket holders, people who have been going to football for donkeys years, never caused any trouble, no banning orders etc are given restrictions for alcohol consumption yet chavy scrotes who think they're Manchesters answer to Danny dier come in all coked out of their brains and fuck all is done about it.

Not really covered in this thread but for me Alcohol and drinking on the terraces should be the least worry of Police/Private Security inside and outside stadiums.
The big problem is the regular over indulgement of Cocaine.
Its so fucking rife, just have a wonder in Mary D's toilet before a match and you'd think you had entered a Colombian drug den.

So yea, it's disgraceful how long serving season ticket holders, people who have been going to football for donkeys years, never caused any trouble, no banning orders etc are given restrictions for alcohol consumption yet chavy scrotes who think they're Manchesters answer to Danny dier come in all coked out of their brains and fuck all is done about it.

That's spot on Ste, I agree with all that.

It still amazes me that this is the norm in England. Every sporting event over here has beer sold at every stand in the concourse and many also have employees going around seat to seat selling it. The prices are absolutely ridiculous though, so be careful what you wish for. I've spent $10 on a beer at a baseball game before.
Any thing to distract from watching Baseball has to be worth it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.