TIME FOR MARK HUGHES TO GO!

woodymacclad

I'M SORRY TO BE SAYING THIS COZ I WANTED TO GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE BUT THAT WAS BEFORE WE WERE BOUGHT OUT. HOW MUCH LONGER CAN WE PUT UP WITH HIS LONG BALL, OVER THE TOP STYLE OF FOOTBALL. WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS ON THE PLANET PLAYING AT OUR CLUB AND WHAT HAVE WE GOT GOIG ON?? WE'VE GOT DUNNEY SMASHING A BALL FROM ONE BOX TO THE NEXT AND HOPING FOR THE BEST. (NOT DUNNES FAULT, HES ONLY DOING AS HES TOLD)

WE'RE ONLY GOAL DIFFERANCE OFF BEING IN THE RELEGATION ZONE!! WE'RE GOING BACKWARDS MAN!!

IF ROBINHO AND IRELAND ARENT PLAYING THEIR BEST THEN WE DONT WIN THE GAME!

DO YOU TRUST HUGHES TO SPEND THE MONEY WELL AND PLAY THE KIND OF FOOTBALL THAT WILL ATTRACT THE WORLDS BEST TO EASTLANDS??

KAKA- "MANCHESTER CITY WANT TO SIGN ME??...... WHOS THE MANAGER??.....MARK WHO?...WHATS HE WON?......NOTHING?......DOES HE PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL?......WHERE ARE THEY IN THE LEAGUE??..... I'LL STICK WITH MILAN THANK YOU.

OR WE COULD HAVE KEPT SVEN!!

capslockmonster.jpg

Red twat should never of got the job in the first place. He should personally compensate the blues who all spent £500 plus on a trip to Spain the week before xmas. I'm no fan of the lone striker idea but no striker at all is a f***ing joke

But we haven't got a striker have we. Fuckin hell we have spent £25m on Jo and Benjani.....I wouldn't have spent 25p on them.

Anyhow they were both injured, Boj is injured, Sturridge is ill which left Evans and Caicedo neither of whom are good enough.

When he came in the Summer Hughes obviously thought he could get RSC but Frank's money dried up and he couldn't. Now with money in his pocket lets see what happens when he has a proper centre forward up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.