TIME FOR MARK HUGHES TO GO!

woodymacclad said:
calling him a red is pointless. Its got nothing to do with it.

I think ALOT of managers out there would come to city because of the money available. Jose would come i reckon. I reckon Wenger would come. (imagine HIM with money!!)

Wenger would never come, plus he has plenty of money at Arsenal he just does not want to use it.

woodymacclad said:

I think ALOT of managers out there would come to city because of the money available. Jose would come i reckon. I reckon Wenger would come. (imagine HIM with money!!)

Get real FFS. Jose, Wenger - ha,ha,ha. Sack Hughes now and we'd be lucky to get Souness or Reid.

woodymacclad said:

No way Jose (sorry), Wenger has money at Arsenal he just chooses not to spend it - would rather his reputation was built on stealing kids from Europe, besides he wont break his contract.

PaleBlue said:
woodymacclad said:

Get real FFS. Jose, Wenger - ha,ha,ha. Sack Hughes now and we'd be lucky to get Souness or Reid.

Sheik - you want to be our new manager Jose?
Jose - ermmm i not sure, i'll stick to milan for the moment
Sheik - hows about 10 mill in cash for yourself for when you sign?
Jose - Yeh definitely!!! when do i start?

Jose - No thanks. I've already got a few million in the bank and I'm about to win the championship with Inter.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Jose - No thanks. I've already got a few million in the bank and I'm about to win the championship with Inter.

Sheik - fair enough, hows about you come after the season has finished and you win the league?, and i'll make it 15 million
Jose - deal!!!

lol

Hughes needs time, I'm not with the idea of allowing him to go. he needs to buy the players that he wants; he needs to manage the team for one entire season then we can decide.

Mark Hughes is the best manager for you right now, if you got rid of him & signed a Schuster or a Mancini, I'm pretty sure you'll be in a much worse position they would go for the money & not be bothered about failing as they would get employment in Spain & Italy (use Ramos as an example) - Hughes understands English football, right now he's struggling to make his stamp on the club, the longer he is at City, the better he will become.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.