TIME FOR MARK HUGHES TO GO!

I bet these people saying that jose wouldnt come are the same that said Robinho wouldnt come. Money talks Im affraid!
You think Robinho is here because he loves the city, come to win trophys?? No, hes come to earn mega money and thats the reason top players and managers LIKE Jose would come to City.

woodymacclad said:
I bet these people saying that jose wouldnt come are the same that said Robinho wouldnt come. Money talks Im affraid!
You think Robinho is here because he loves the city, come to win trophys?? No, hes come to earn mega money and thats the reason top players and managers LIKE Jose would come to City.

BINGO!!!!!!!!

Dogs Knob said:
Mark Hughes is the best manager for you right now, if you got rid of him & signed a Schuster or a Mancini, I'm pretty sure you'll be in a much worse position they would go for the money & not be bothered about failing as they would get employment in Spain & Italy (use Ramos as an example) - Hughes understands English football, right now he's struggling to make his stamp on the club, the longer he is at City, the better he will become.

The only problem I have with that is, that the season is half over, our form gets worse and worse and it just feels like we are in free fall.

His tactics make no sense whatsoever to me, the football we play under him is dreadful.

avoidconfusion said:
Dogs Knob said:
Mark Hughes is the best manager for you right now, if you got rid of him & signed a Schuster or a Mancini, I'm pretty sure you'll be in a much worse position they would go for the money & not be bothered about failing as they would get employment in Spain & Italy (use Ramos as an example) - Hughes understands English football, right now he's struggling to make his stamp on the club, the longer he is at City, the better he will become.

The only problem I have with that is, that the season is half over, our form gets worse and worse and it just feels like we are in free fall.

His tactics make no sense whatsoever to me, the football we play under him is dreadful.

Hear Hear. At what point do we say we cant afford the risk of going down here!! Blackburn got rid of Ince before it was too late.

Do you think the arabs will still be interested in us if we go down?? Not a chance!! They want ATLEAST ufea cup football next season, and that means finishing 6th or winning something this season!

avoidconfusion said:
Dogs Knob said:

Agreed!

woodymacclad said:
Money talks Im affraid!

Oh yeah? Tell that to Ronaldinho and Diahrra!

Robinho came here because we were the ONLY option. He was desperate to get away from Real. Do you really think he would have chosen us over Chelsea if he had had a choice? Even if we offered more money?

No way.

Guys I hate sacking Managers but its awful, ben haim 5 million awful, still playing hamann his legs have gone, richards and dunne need some pressure on them have been terrible, why didnt Onouha get a game tonight??, Ched Evans the boy is a championship footballer at best, doesnt seem to have any tatically knowledge at all, If we lose sunday and I am praying we dont even though our record at WBA isnt good, if we lose it could be a blessing we will get a real manager who can manage big time players!!!

daveherefordblue said:
Guys I hate sacking Managers but its awful, ben haim 5 million awful, still playing hamann his legs have gone, richards and dunne need some pressure on them have been terrible, why didnt Onouha get a game tonight??, Ched Evans the boy is a championship footballer at best, doesnt seem to have any tatically knowledge at all, If we lose sunday and I am praying we dont even though our record at WBA isnt good, if we lose it could be a blessing we will get a real manager who can manage big time players!!!

...who exactly is this 'real manager' and we only have one 'big time' player...

Jose!!!! Real Manager!!! Hughes is awful and his tatics are Blackburn/ Wales Tatics!! Long Ball, Kick a few people doesnt know how to many a football side

Top Players

SWP - Robby - Hart - Zabby - Kompany and more to come in Jan would you trust hughes with money I wouldnt, What happen to Big Sam at Newcastle + Plus Hughes was not the owners choice again Big Sam Example

You think the owners would sell ?

Who to ? YOu think anyones buying at the minute ?

Arabs dont take failure lightly and would do everything in their power to get us back up and running again. Stop being a scaremonger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.