Time to say goodbye to the badge disgracers and has beens!

The Jackel

I'm prepared for the back lash but I need to get this off my chest. Am I in the minority when I say Dunne, Ball, Garrido, Ben Hiam, Jo, Richards, ELANO, Hamman, Vass need to go?
Along with any other slack jawed mouth breathers who disrespects the badge so blatantly. I'm not lumping Dunne and Richards or even Hamman in with that Badge Disgracer's but lets be honest they have been shite this season!
Hughes, regardless of the teams performances isn't a bad football manager! He's a hard liner and we have too many show ponies who aren't prepared to put in the hard yards! His methods might be a bit draconian, if you belive the press; but maybe we need a bit of that. Sven's softly, softly approach worked for a while till the wheels fell off. No wonder they protested when he left! They were onto a good thing!
Maybe it's about time we woke up as fans and instead of slagging Hughes off, look to the mentality of the club and the rot that's been creeping in for years!!
This club needs grafters. It needs players who, if they don't love the club, at least LIKE playing for it. Weed out the slackers and the ne'er do wells and lets start sticking it to other teams with an Iron Fist! I love this club and can't bare to see it's proud badge being dragged through the dirt by a few bad apples!!
On that note and with regards to Elano. If his antics are to be believed what's he still doing there? If he'd been playing out of his skin and banging em in on a regular basis fair play. But to be stirring up so much trouble and still be shite is unforgivable. So what if he had a couple of good games NO ONE is bigger than the club! Dare I say it, not even the big R.

I'm sure all this or some of it has been said before I just wanted to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening.

Cheers

BlueJackal

The Jackel said:
I'm prepared for the back lash but I need to get this off my chest. Am I in the minority when I say Dunne, Ball, Garrido, Ben Hiam, Jo, Richards, ELANO, Hamman, Vass need to go?
Along with any other slack jawed mouth breathers who disrespects the badge so blatantly. I'm not lumping Dunne and Richards or even Hamman in with that Badge Disgracer's but lets be honest they have been shite this season!
Hughes, regardless of the teams performances isn't a bad football manager! He's a hard liner and we have too many show ponies who aren't prepared to put in the hard yards! His methods might be a bit draconian, if you belive the press; but maybe we need a bit of that. Sven's softly, softly approach worked for a while till the wheels fell off. No wonder they protested when he left! They were onto a good thing!
Maybe it's about time we woke up as fans and instead of slagging Hughes off, look to the mentality of the club and the rot that's been creeping in for years!!
This club needs grafters. It needs players who, if they don't love the club, at least LIKE playing for it. Weed out the slackers and the ne'er do wells and lets start sticking it to other teams with an Iron Fist! I love this club and can't bare to see it's proud badge being dragged through the dirt by a few bad apples!!
On that note and with regards to Elano. If his antics are to be believed what's he still doing there? If he'd been playing out of his skin and banging em in on a regular basis fair play. But to be stirring up so much trouble and still be shite is unforgivable. So what if he had a couple of good games NO ONE is bigger than the club! Dare I say it, not even the big R.

I'm sure all this or some of it has been said before I just wanted to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening.

Cheers

BlueJackal

Some of those players you mention have played some decent football in fairly recent times and they suddenly don't become poor overnight.

The reasons for the poor results this season have as much to do with how we prepare for matches and the level of motivation and spirit in the group to get the job done , much of which has to do with how the players are managed.

Yes you can get rid of some of all of the players you suggest and replace them with ones who have better credentials for success but if you don't change some of the things amongst many others in the week leading up to a match and have a strategy for changing the course of a game if its not going to plan you will continue to have a side that is not getting the job done even if the are full of players with superior talent , skill etc than those you have mentioned Jackal.

The Jackel said:

Cheers

BlueJackal

spot on buddy. i was dubious at first about hughes, and still am in a way. but what you say makes sense.
the show ponies do need a slap on the arse, and after reading that article in the guardian, elano can fuck off. no one, especially with his run of form, can cause all that unrest and just carry on as normal cos they liked sven better.
spot on mate. im converted.

CTID

If he's going to get rid, he should do so.

The weekly slagging of the players and their attitudes in the press is hardly going to make them perform better.

Its not as easy as that though is it? Much as i want the deadwood to go who is going to afford their wages in the present climate and.....who is going to want them?

The Jackel said:

Cheers

BlueJackal
agree!!! 100%.good post.

I agree too mate. Pity we can't get rid of some of the fans who behave like Elano as well. All stamping there feet " I want a new manager " Grow up and get with the program.

Hamann Pineapple said:
I agree too mate. Pity we can't get rid of some of the fans who behave like Elano as well. All stamping there feet " I want a new manager " Grow up and get with the program.

Ridiculous comment, been way too much "I'm a bigger/better blue than you" stuff on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.