Time to say goodbye to the badge disgracers and has beens!

I agree on the whole, but I would support Dunne, Richards and Garrido.

I think Dunne was like that back in his early 20's when he firsdt came from Everton, but he has got his act together. His biggest problem is that he is not a Captain, he is not an effective communicator, he would benefit from just concentrating on his defending, playing alongside Bridge and Toure, rather than Ricjhards and Ball would benefit him.

Micah seems to want to improve to me as well, although the direction he is going in may be misguided, too much bodybuilding! He has to decide on his best position, CB, RB or Defensive Midfielder, his positional sense needs to improve if he ios going to be a great defender.

Garrido's play has improved this season as well, he may not be the best defensively but his passing and touch are bioth very good. He is a good quality back up to Bridge.

moomba said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I agree too mate. Pity we can't get rid of some of the fans who behave like Elano as well. All stamping there feet " I want a new manager " Grow up and get with the program.

Ridiculous comment, been way too much "I'm a bigger/better blue than you" stuff on here.

And the No.1 culprit is.......................................................

Personally I'd like to keep Richards, get a couple of central defenders in there and let him compete, I'd also keep Garrido, as cover, apart from them two, I agree.

Neil McNab's Tash said:
moomba said:
Ridiculous comment, been way too much "I'm a bigger/better blue than you" stuff on here.

And the No.1 culprit is.......................................................

Not sure I've ever suggested I'm a bigger or better blue than anyone. So I'd have to say I don't know who the no 1 culprit is.

moomba said:
If he's going to get rid, he should do so.

The weekly slagging of the players and their attitudes in the press is hardly going to make them perform better.

As opposed to the weekly p#ss-taking performances from said players on the pitch. Seems they are allowed to get away with it from some, but should the manager dare say anything about it and he's lambasted repeatedly. This is the 2nd time Elano has spouted off to the press now.......when does his regular slagging off of the manager get similiarly chastised?

interpol said:
As opposed to the weekly p#ss-taking performances from said players on the pitch. Seems they are allowed to get away with it from some, but should the manager dare say anything about it and he's lambasted repeatedly.

So sell the players that you don't think can perform. Slagging them as they walk out the dor doesn't achieve anything.

This is the 2nd time Elano has spouted off to the press now.......when does his regular slagging off of the manager get similiarly chastised?

What 2nd time?

ColinBall said:
I agree on the whole, but I would support Dunne, Richards and Garrido.

I think Dunne was like that back in his early 20's when he firsdt came from Everton, but he has got his act together. His biggest problem is that he is not a Captain, he is not an effective communicator, he would benefit from just concentrating on his defending, playing alongside Bridge and Toure, rather than Ricjhards and Ball would benefit him.

Micah seems to want to improve to me as well, although the direction he is going in may be misguided, too much bodybuilding! He has to decide on his best position, CB, RB or Defensive Midfielder, his positional sense needs to improve if he ios going to be a great defender.

Garrido's play has improved this season as well, he may not be the best defensively but his passing and touch are bioth very good. He is a good quality back up to Bridge.

This

The OP is pretty much what the majority of City fans are seeing and we are all as pissed off as the next fan.

But i would still like Dunne, Richards and Garrido to stick around and see if they have anything to offer in a better team.

As for those 'letting us down and disgracing the badge, get them in the 'For Sale' window. And do it now as the transfer window is in full swing.

moomba said:
interpol said:
As opposed to the weekly p#ss-taking performances from said players on the pitch. Seems they are allowed to get away with it from some, but should the manager dare say anything about it and he's lambasted repeatedly.

So sell the players that you don't think can perform. Slagging them as they walk out the dor doesn't achieve anything.

This is the 2nd time Elano has spouted off to the press now.......when does his regular slagging off of the manager get similiarly chastised?

What 2nd time?

When he said he'd be interested in going to Lazio.....or did you conveniently not count that as talking to the press as it was an Italian paper?

interpol said:
moomba said:

What 2nd time?

When he said he'd be interested in going to Lazio.....or did you conveniently not count that as talking to the press as it was an Italian paper?

How was he slagging the manager there?

And I said at the time that his interview with Sky was a stupid thing to do, as did most people on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.