Time to say goodbye to the badge disgracers and has beens!

I've always said that Hughes has every right to sell Elano, if he feels thats the best thing for the club.

Just as Elano has every right to look at his options for the future, when it's clear to everyone that he doesn't have a future under the current manager.

mh will still play the same players who have let us down all season.why because he doesnt trust kids so he will keep on playing the same shiters until he buys a new team anybody can manage like that i havent seen 1% of tactical or selection awarenes from mh this season mh fell out with elano the other week and dropped him out of the squad he put the young lad clayton on the bench to try and scare him the following week elano starts mh is no better than all these players we are slagging off. micha in the men as said playing in different positions hasnt helped him who,s fault is that

With players constantly making quotes in the media these days it would be very simple indeed for those that want to stay and want to work hard, to say as much in the media. Then those that don't will be notable by their silence.

I think its well overdue that players and managerial staff alike concentrate solely on getting some much needed points and forget about the tabloids for a while.

I would rather us have nothing to talk about other than the performances on match days than all this rubbish which is doing nobody including the forum any good at all.

We all know that every time a player talks about the side and whats going on which says nothing but the bleeding obvious our next performance is destined to be a shocker.

Give it a rest players and Hughes alike and let your matchday performances do the talking for you if you can see fit to put on a good one for a change.

moomba said:
I've always said that Hughes has every right to sell Elano, if he feels thats the best thing for the club.

Don't be so modest.....you have quite clearly said that Hughes is trying to get Elano out of the Club. I can find quotes if you like but you know that's what you've been saying for weeks.

interpol said:
moomba said:

Don't be so modest.....you have quite clearly said that Hughes is trying to get Elano out of the Club. I can find quotes if you like but you know that's what you've been saying for weeks.

I don't see what your point is. Of course Hughes is trying to get Elano out of the club, as he has every right to do.

I'll be disappointed if it happens, but I can find you a dozen quotes from me saying that the manager has the right to get rid of who he likes.

moomba said:
interpol said:

I don't see what your point is. Of course Hughes is trying to get Elano out of the club, as he has every right to do.

I'll be disappointed if it happens, but I can find you a dozen quotes from me saying that the manager has the right to get rid of who he likes.

The point is.....you defended the content of direct quotes (if not the quotes themselves) from Elano bemoaning the manager, whilst attributing numerous "leaks" and "briefs" to Hughes to suggest he has some sort of vendetta against Elano, when there is nothing of the sort to prove that.
A come clean Hughes-out campaign would be more honorable than this veiled, Hughes-is-undermining-everyone-at-the-club-with-leaks-to-the-press-though-I-can't-prove-it attitude you have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.