Time Travel

It cannot be possible.

If it was possible we'd already know because time travelers would be amongst us or there would be 800 billion people at the Sermon on the Mount.

Also, it violates pretty much every known law of physics.

Those cavaets out of the way, yeah why not?

My own little sci fi theory is that little gray aliens are infact evolved humans from the future come back to study us, I'm thinking of writing a fiction book about it.

As for laws of physics, that maybe true based on what we know now, but what we discover in the next 100/1000/million years who knows? We are barely scratching the surface of scientific discovery.

Last edited:
Backwards time travel is theoretically possible by several different methods using general relativity. However, each of these methods has its own peculiar problems that could destroy the time machine before it has a chance to operate

... COULD destroy the time machine...

"Could", not "would".Big difference. So how does that prove your point? Clearly, it doesn't. If backwards time travel "absolutely violates the law of physics" as you claim, they wouldn't use "could".

And you conveniently left out this part of the quote:

Perhaps we can find one time machine among the lot which holds the most promise of taking us to the past.

;)

No matter what time we are in, you will always be a ****, that is a scientific fact.

Sadly, it's an undeniable fact. I just logged onto fb and saw a picture of my ginger nephew staring into a rock pool. Luckily I deleted what I wrote before I posted it. "Poseidon hates gingers so much he refuses to allow their reflection to pollute the water"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.