TINY

forevermancity

alright mate, dvd santa has been working wonders for me, thanks for the help!! in the past couple of days it has been burning the dvd's but it wont play on my dvd player or my PC. Any idea's?

Alright mate. I've had issues with DVD santa burning myself at times, it seems to be tempermental with it at times. What I do now is create the DVD with Santa, then burn it with something else just in case?

Well it might seem long-winded but it gets the right results & fast.

What I normally do is create the DVD using Santa, and then open DVD shrink which then creates an ISO and then DVD decrypter which burns the ISO to DVD for you.

DVD shrink and Decrypter work in conjuction together, so all you have to do is start DVD shrink off to work, and when its created the ISO it will automatically start Decrypter and (as long as you have a blank disc in the drive) burn the image straight onto DVD. This process takes about 8 minutes on my computer.

I've uploaded them both for you here; let me know when youve got them so I can take them down.

[edit]

Let me know if you have any problems.

thanks for this help tiny, i cant run these links, is this coz they are rar files? last time you told me to save it and take the 'rar' away, and replace it with something else?

Do you not have winrar mate? If not get it from www.winrar.com , when right click on the files you downloaded, and 'extract here...'

thanks tiny, iv got them now, just burning them with dvd santa now, il let you know how i get on, thanks alot!

alrite mate, dvd santa creates: an IFO file, and 3 VOB files, how do I convert this using the shrink?

Right; if memory serves me right DVD santa create a folder called TempFolder or something like that in your C: drive.

Open up DVD shrink go to 'Open files' at the top, navigate to that folder that DVD Santa just created and click ok. If youve done it right, Shrink will quickly analyse the movie and you'll be able to see it on screen going very fast, then when its done analysing all the info will be on screen, all you do now is click Backup and a dialogue box comes up. Where it says SELECT BACKUP TARGET, make sure that is set to ISO image & burn with DVD decrypter. Hit ok and it'll start doing it. If you have a blank disc inserted DVD decrypter will just open and burn it once Shrink is done. If not it will prompt you.

Sounds long winded, but its the fastest way IMO and gets the right results every time. Each programme has had no issues with any DVD disc or player sicne I've been using.

yes it is tepmdvd cheers, but aint got anything in yet, i dealeated them before!! im just about to do it again with dvd santa, but iv saved some on dvd if you know what i mean? the vob files are saved on it, can i do it with them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.