TINY

Do you both mind if i ask what it is that you're trying to do? It sounds like convert video files to DVD format? If so either of you get in touch i have a brilliant program you can use that converts the dvd into the folders necessary (AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS) that are then ready to be burned to disc using Nero or anything similar. Let me know either on this thread or by PM and I'll get you a serial number for the program. It's called ConvertXtoDVD and converts a full DVD movie in around 50-60 mins. You'll find a trial version on the net if you google it and I've got an activation key you can use to get it unlocked into a full version.

Other things it does is:
-Adds automatic chapters every 5 minutes
-Supports major video formats including DivX, AVI, WMV, MP(E)G etc
-Merges two or more video files together and splits them into two different DVD titles
-Compresses the video if necessary to make it fit onto a single DVD disc and the disc format can be changed to dual-layer if you're using that.

Again you'll need a program like Nero or something similar that can burn UDF/ISO format DVD's so that they can play in a DVD player!

Agree with what bjones371 says, convertXtoDVD is the prog you want.
I've used it now for the last year and will not use anything else.
It's easy to use with add file and one click to convert, if you put a disc in at the beginning you can walk away and it will burn to disc aswell with good results.

hi guys, this stuff is working a treat now!! one problem is that I have 6 prison break episodes on one disk, and i need to burn this disk onto another, but it is saying that their is not enough memory in the D drive?

Check the size of the disc with Prison break on mate..is it a dual layer? I.E with 9GB of space on there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.