Tip for today

leighton

Newmarket 2.15 Green Moon had this horse 2 weeks ago and it romped home @ 11/1 winning by 4 lenghts easying up at the end is running today and is second favourite @ 5/2 with Jamie Spencer on board again lead from start to finish last time out so is my nap of the day today.

leighton said:
Newmarket 2.15 Green Moon had this horse 2 weeks ago and it romped home @ 11/1 winning by 4 lenghts easying up at the end is running today and is second favourite @ 5/2 with Jamie Spencer on board again lead from start to finish last time out so is my nap of the day today.

Just got matched at 3.6 13/5 fingers crossed :)<br /><br />-- Sat May 29, 2010 12:43 pm --<br /><br />
only1paulsimpson said:
newmarket 3.20 walking on water. 14/1 trainer in good form,lenient handicap mark.
well worth a punt

Have asked for 20`s on this one, hope i get matched :)

Just in from the bookies and have done
2.00 Rose Blossom
2.30 Bewitched
3.00 Becqu Adoree
3.30 Georgebernardshaw
All the above at Haydock in a Lucky 15.
Fuck it just as I type this my first horse has come second.

Done Green Moon and Harvest Dancer in a double at Newmarket today so heres hoping.

Also Prizefighter tonight Willie Casey.

No worries lads. Like a fool I never took the 5/2 on offer because of the Goldalphins horse in the race thought it would of went out but no it done the opposite anyhow €15 going onto Harvest Dancer in the 2.45.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.