To catch a predator

guv said:
GStar said:
guv said:
I can speak for myself thanks.

Good point, Bigga. But I was talking of perceptions, and anyway, if I were a big, hulking 20-something (to use my own phrase), I'd be embarrassed to be seen with a girl who was five foot nothing and looked so young.

Unfortunately that indded is true, another 20 of the worldest most pointless threads perhaps?... don't flatter yourself, i wasn't trying to speak on your behalf... just debating a point with Bigga, i understand where he's coming from now.

I don't need to flatter myself while you're around, GString. Your posts make anyone's seem interesting.

Fantastic.

You've used probably the most unimaginative, immature insult i've heard on this board. Kudos on staying true to form, showing yourself up and reinstating what i'd posted.

You think what ever the hell you want, but i'll know that i wasn't trying to talk on your behalf, im not someone who starts a weekly thread about what they bought from a bargain shop becasue they seemingly are starved of attention else where.

i don't hang on posters coat tails hoping to catch the chewing gum they spit out just to feel ' a connection'.

Sad thing is, you took offence when i jokingly said you seemed like the most sinfully dull 40 odd year old i'd ever seen.

Seems the truth some times hurt and my innocent joke wasn't too far out after all.

Colin_Bell said:
Bigga said:
Not quite!

But, you'd have to question that, the way the doorlads let all and sundry in, when I wasn't on the front!

Hmmmmmmm I wonder where you was then

Although, where I'm talking about, there was a 'special room', I always did my job and was securing the talent, I mean the paying party people, on the dance floor.

Safety reasons and all that...

Bigga said:
Colin_Bell said:
Bigga said:
Not quite!

But, you'd have to question that, the way the doorlads let all and sundry in, when I wasn't on the front!

Although, where I'm talking about, there was a 'special room', I always did my job and was securing the talent, I mean the paying party people, on the dance floor.

Ah... You worked at Opus?

Bigga said:
Colin_Bell said:
Bigga said:
Not quite!

Just a shame you was a shit judge of people’s age then, 15 year old girls and special rooms

FFS

Steady on bigga ;-)

GStar said:
guv said:
GStar said:
guv said:
I can speak for myself thanks.

Good point, Bigga. But I was talking of perceptions, and anyway, if I were a big, hulking 20-something (to use my own phrase), I'd be embarrassed to be seen with a girl who was five foot nothing and looked so young.

Unfortunately that indded is true, another 20 of the worldest most pointless threads perhaps?... don't flatter yourself, i wasn't trying to speak on your behalf... just debating a point with Bigga, i understand where he's coming from now.

I don't need to flatter myself while you're around, GString. Your posts make anyone's seem interesting.

Fantastic.

You've used probably the most unimaginative, immature insult i've heard on this board. Kudos on staying true to form, showing yourself up and reinstating what i'd posted.

You think what ever the hell you want, but i'll know that i wasn't trying to talk on your behalf, im not someone who starts a weekly thread about what they bought from a bargain shop becasue they seemingly are starved of attention else where.

i don't hang on posters coat tails hoping to catch the chewing gum they spit out just to feel ' a connection'.

Sad thing is, you took offence when i jokingly said you seemed like the most sinfully dull 40 odd year old i'd ever seen.

Seems the truth some times hurt and my innocent joke wasn't too far out after all.
PMSL

GStar 1-0 Guv

Er, what's happening Guv? Don't let this upstart, Gstar, beat you! You're one of the wittiest writers on here!

Gstar and I have had our altercations on here(by the way, he AND BT say I have a 'chip' on my shoulder!! PMSL!) and I'm sure we'll wield swords again.

I can understand if you don't get involved, though. I should do that more often.

Bigga said:
Er, what's happening Guv? Don't let this upstart, Gstar, beat you! You're one of the wittiest writers on here!

Gstar and I have had our altercations on here(by the way, he AND BT say I have a 'chip' on my shoulder!! PMSL!) and I'm sure we'll wield swords again.

I can understand if you don't get involved, though. I should do that more often.
i_love_myself.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.