to Helen and her bell

Ik.ben.blue

I left my house dissuaded and disappointed after 87 Min's to go to the coffee shop, when they scored a second.. I'm sorry...Hellen never left rang her bell and made a deference

Even if she had of rung it ..... she's that far away now you'd never have heard it!

i thought of her, saw her in my minds eye and heard her bell.. she will always be part of city for me, when I first heard her ringing it I thought she was nuts .. still do

MCFC71-1.jpg

GONE BUT NOT FORGOT
THIS PIC IS ON THE WALL DOWN AT COMS

i want kiss her, and let the tear that is running down my face run down her face and ring the bell AND shout CITY

blueskies2 said:
Helen Helen Ring your bell

Helen

RING YOUR BELL.

legendary City song for a legendary City fan. i remember, aged 7 (me not Helen) seeing her on pitch at wembley in 76 doing the lap of honour with Big Joe and being gutted coz i couldn't be there! she's a part of City history. pull down that shitty B of the bang and replace it with a statue of Helen and her bell!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.