To lighten the mood

The Pink Panther

Watching this video yesterday and there's something I've only just noticed
If you go to Aguero's goal on 2 mins 40, watch the steward on the left behind the goal
Does he jump up to celebrate, because he doesn't half stick his hands in his pockets quick, or just mega disappointed that we've scored?

Deffo a blue and made me smile but theres enough of the scum working for showtec at our place, I'm sure its been reciprocated many times. Fantastic goal by Sergio if only he could have put one of the more simple chances away last night.

On the subject of lightening the mood, I received a Notice of Intended Prosecution for speeding this morning. But then remembered that the missus had been driving my car that day. Result!

On the subject of lightening the mood, I received a Notice of Intended Prosecution for speeding this morning. But then remembered that the missus had been driving my car that day. Result!
You let your lady drive? For sheer stupidity alone, you deserve to be prosecuted!

*sits back and waits*

You let your lady drive? For sheer stupidity alone, you deserve to be prosecuted!

*sits back and waits*
200.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.