To those who streamed out at 2-0

eshiers1 said:
RyantheBlue said:
eshiers1 said:
if i can get to another away game this season i will look out for you...not sure if i will be able to tho :(

I'll be at Stoke definite
Liverpool highly hopeful
Not sure about any others yet. Money reli.

yeah money is a problem...as is travelling from newcastle...i think i will try and make it to west ham...thats it before easter i think...perhaps arsenal or chelsea if i am feeling adventurous over the easter hols and utd if i can get a ticket

Don't think I'll get one for the scum as I'm only on 3000+ loyalty points. I only lived 2 minutes walk as well. West Ham that would be fun :) I will leave Chelsea or Arsenal til next year though. Hoping to get a decent FA cup draw.

ah yes the fa cup draw is another hope for a good away day..went west ham last year in the cup and was good laugh...will use my dads ticket to try and get utd tickets...hopefully will make it with 3400...fingers crossed

Prestwich_Blue said:
I hope you were all kicking yourselves when you heard the final score. Have you learned nothing since 1999?

i went off upstairs to play fifa 09 when the 2nd goal went in, luckily enough, me dad and brother were still watching it, and i heard the shout for studges goal - then obviously had to stay down and watch the rest of it and glad i did - yeh we played well for last 10 minutes - why couldn't we do that for the previous 80 - but never mind, we dint lose so aint that bad

Prestwich_Blue said:
I hope you were all kicking yourselves when you heard the final score. Have you learned nothing since 1999?
i said the same thing, pmsl.
ric missed all 4 goals i think for one reason or another, might have seen their second:)

so glad i stayed, it was like midgiland all over again.

i went for a piss with bout 5 to go and 2-0 down and decided to go to the pub,wierd as i NEVER leave early at home but i was just so pissed off but hey that will teach me to have faith......and it was pretty crap for 85 mins..

In 99 I was almost through the gate when we scored the first and saw the 2nd (and then fell down around 30 steps in the celebrations). Yesterday and turned it off and 2-0 and saw the result on MOTD. Yes i kicked myselft. I spent all night really pissed off for no reason

I was sat up in the Jack Walker stand (mate has four season tickets there) and it didn't seem as though that many City fans did actually leave.

Fair play I say.

Blue Lloyd said:
I was sat up in the Jack Walker stand (mate has four season tickets there) and it didn't seem as though that many City fans did actually leave.

Fair play I say.
Was there many blues in the top tier? My mate (Blackburn fan) told me it was nearly empty. I couldn't see from where I was stood.

Blue Lloyd said:

Fair play I say.
Was there many blues in the top tier? My mate (Blackburn fan) told me it was nearly empty. I couldn't see from where I was stood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.