Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

urban genie

Please merge if necessary

The last 2 times we have won it has been on the last day at home and so uderstandadly had pitch invasions (even if it is a hold up and I don't do it).

So if we do win it early will people leave it alone this time and let the players celebrate?

Especially if we did win it on Derby day I don't think it would be help full and in light of them wigan clowns the other week.

I hope we don't tbh we have done it already.

It’s a mob mentality. A dozen or so on the pitch and thousands will follow.

I’m right at the back of 117 and have never made it on there yet.

its a tradition of this club going back 100 years the pitch clears after 10 minutes i dont see the problem

People are gonna do it but to me looks abit small time no other team pitch invades, not even Leicester did it when they won it!!

Say if we win the league another 4 times in next few years, are we gonna pitch invade every time? When would it end?

it does'nt bother me, in fact I am fine with them, but the likes of Charlton in the 80's, blackburn, and the last 2 titles they were decider games at the end of the season, if it's a game with at least 3-4 home games left I don't see the point.

Plus if we did win on derby day a pitch invasion will only have us slagged off in the media as them twats are bound to come on and cause trouble.

We all laughed at the wigan fans the other week for being small time tossers tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.