Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

I left early. Like you I THOUGHT they could have stayed off the pitch. But didnt !

I feel the pitch is for players.
I would have liked them to have the opportunity to say thanks for our support at the end"

How could you have done that if you left early or am I missing something?

The fan's were clapping the players who were responding then I think it was the big guy in glasses in the south stand tried to get on the pitch and everyone followed. Once the stewards and police gave up and let everyone on I thought I may as well do the same and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The trophy presentation will take place after Huddersfield and the players will be able to walk around getting the applause so everyone will be happy. No on second thoughts someone will moan lol! I got mine in early about the music lol!

Other fans may have a pop at us about our empty seats, but I've not seen anything like our PL celebrations from fans of other clubs that have won the PL title

The pitch invasions are a beautiful sight, something we should be proud of, and something we should keep on doing.

Watch the Yaya/Kolo Toure chant from the Colin Bell stand. Speakers on.

That was excellent. Heard it a couple of times during the game too. And coming here to read shite comments about our fans (As if we dont hear enough bullshit from the media) is galling. Said I wouldnt come back to this thread but that was a good vid

I do know that this forum is hardly representative of the vast majority of match going City fans - that much I do know.

Some of the negativity, conspiracy theories and downright fucking kill joys on here work very hard to take the fun out of everything. They always have a bundle of reasons NOT to do something rather than one good reason to do anything. You can't leave early, the security checks are a joke, the tickets prices are astronomical. The food is total rip off. The ticket
office is the biggest joke since Tommy Cooper, All of the media are out to get us and do us down. The car parking is a nightmare The atmosphere is shit. The club shop is a total rip off. The Champions League is corrupt (which it is to be honest!) SKY are bunch of cnuts, talkShite hates us, The PFA vote is rigged so is the Manager of the Season vote.... I could go on and on and on and on.

FFS enjoy things for what they are. We have the best team and Manager in the history of the club and we are playing football that is from a different planet. But no. Lets find the negative. Lets find them even if they not there - we can pretend they are then we can all come on here and moan like fuck! Give it a fucking rest.
Absofuckinglutely.

One bloke had a broken leg and 2 crutches ffs !! If he can get on then we need to question what we paid all the bloody stewards for ! If you want to go on then go on . If you don’t want to go on then don’t ! I’m on level 2 so got no chance of getting on unless I want to end up like the bloke with the crutches !
What was Dave Whelan doing there? And correct me if I’m wrong, didn’t said injury happen in a cup final. I’m not sure as I know he doesn’t like to talk about it.

Other fans may have a pop at us about our empty seats, but I've not seen anything like our PL celebrations from fans of other clubs that have won the PL title

The pitch invasions are a beautiful sight, something we should be proud of, and something we should keep on doing.

Watch the Yaya/Kolo Toure chant from the Colin Bell stand. Speakers on.

Good video.

Wasn't at the game but in hindsight, I'm glad people invaded the pitch just to piss off some of the moaning fuckers on here.

he didnt come from the Oldham section 13th March 1999
Oldham were winning and City fans were getting pissed off

2va1f9i.jpg
I seem to remember that a penalty had been awarded and he kicked the ball off the spot.
Always thought that it was an Oldham fan though - ownm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.