Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Other fans may have a pop at us about our empty seats, but I've not seen anything like our PL celebrations from fans of other clubs that have won the PL title

The pitch invasions are a beautiful sight, something we should be proud of, and something we should keep on doing.

Watch the Yaya/Kolo Toure chant from the Colin Bell stand. Speakers on.

Looks brilliant on that video. Personally I think it highlights to the players what it means to the fans and that cannot be a bad thing

Looks brilliant on that video. Personally I think it highlights to the players what it means to the fans and that cannot be a bad thing
Empty seats ? We have more or less the same attendance to capacity ratio as Liverpool, MU et al. Just an opinion, but West Ham are getting some pretty big crowds - not quite at our attendance capacity ratio, but if five seats are empty there it stands out a mile. Same at our place. It's as though being an athletics stadium initially, there's plenty of space between rows of seats - for comfort etc. At Anfield, the seating's a bit more compact - you don't notice five empty seats. However, at the Old Toilet, you see patches of empty seats all the time. Our handful of empty seats are in the direct line of the TV cameras. At Anfield, their empty seat issue is higher in the stands - out of sight.

It is not a new thing. I remember the last match of the season circa 62 or 63 when at the end the whole of the Kippax suddenly decided it would be a good thing to decamp onto the pitch. No trouble from memory just a day in the sun. I think it was also Alex Harley's last match but I could be wrong.

The kid on the pitch with the flare was hilarious. Just after he set it off he clearly had second thoughts, panicked and tried to hide it by frantically stuffing the lit flare back into his pocket. Genius..

Great to see so many Blues so happy and enjoying themselves. No hint of trouble or any goading of rival fans, just the way it should be. And there's more to come, the Brighton game is a cert for the mother of all pitch invasions.

As for the Rags ' small time ' jibes, well the last time I remember them doing similar, it was against us and their intention was to get the game stopped with their riotous behaviour.

Nobody does it like us.

Empty seats ? We have more or less the same attendance to capacity ratio as Liverpool, MU et al. Just an opinion, but West Ham are getting some pretty big crowds - not quite at our attendance capacity ratio, but if five seats are empty there it stands out a mile. Same at our place. It's as though being an athletics stadium initially, there's plenty of space between rows of seats - for comfort etc. At Anfield, the seating's a bit more compact - you don't notice five empty seats. However, at the Old Toilet, you see patches of empty seats all the time. Our handful of empty seats are in the direct line of the TV cameras. At Anfield, their empty seat issue is higher in the stands - out of sight.

Definitely not referring to empty seats. Pep spoke about a connection from the Liverpool game and the pitvh invasion reinforces it.

Great to see so many Blues so happy and enjoying themselves. No hint of trouble or any goading of rival fans, just the way it should be. And there's more to come, the Brighton game is a cert for the mother of all pitch invasions.

As for the Rags ' small time ' jibes, well the last time I remember them doing similar, it was against us and their intention was to get the game stopped with their riotous behaviour.

Nobody does it like us.
Seems we have 3 camps now. Those who say stay off the pitch, those that say it’s OK, it’s a one off and don’t be a miserable fucker and those that say “There’s more to come”. “ The Brighton game is a cert for the mother of all pitch invasions.”. That is the problem. Once certain fans have tasted blood there is no stopping them. The poster who said it ain’t gonna happen, how are you going to stop them. We will be in the shit if it happens again particularly,if the stewards try to stop it and one of them gets injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.