Today's shooting in America thread

Tbh, I can’t stand PJW, he’s prickest of all pricks.
I would never advise anyone to fully trust infowars, I’m probably more skeptical than you.
I’m just pointing out that in the aftermath of 9/11 he did some journalism that many others didn’t want to do....and until now, it seems he was right more of an inside job than anything else).

Also Alex Jones is trying to make money out of everything
https://www.infowarsstore.com/dna-f...um=Banner&utm_content=DNA+Force+Back+In+Stock

loool
Inside job my arse.
Everything on Infowars is utter bollocks. Not just some of it - all of it.

Inside job my arse.
Everything on Infowars is utter bollocks. Not just some of it - all of it.

Discussing your ass is probably inappropriate in this thread...maybe you should create a “jobs inside your ass” thread.

I don’t live in the USA and I’m not a conspiracy journalist, so I can’t judge on every article they publish.
Some articles about DNC-people turned out to be true.
My conclusion is based on which people gained from that event and who didn’t.

The column where someone asks for a example to validate your point ?

Believers and deniers columns, it’s clear, no?

Discussing your ass is probably inappropriate in this thread...maybe you should create a “jobs inside your ass” thread.

I don’t live in the USA and I’m not a conspiracy journalist, so I can’t judge on every article they publish.
Some articles about DNC-people turned out to be true.
My conclusion is based on which people gained from that event and who didn’t.
Are you going to provide a link to a true article on Infowars or are you the bullshitter that I think you are?

Are you going to provide a link to a true article on Infowars or are you the bullshitter that I think you are?

Bullshitter? Inside job you’re ass? Calm down dude, we’re all fam here.

It seems the 9/11 links aren’t available anymore...you can googul right?

The article isn't true. It's infowars. Mind rotting conspiracy bollocks for morons.

Fun fact. After Bin Laden's death they seized computers and everything else they could find. After going through it they released some info to the public. One snippet was Bin Laden losing his shit on YouTube at conspiracy arseholes like Jones maintaining 9/11 was an inside job. There you are having pulled off the biggest terrorist outrage of the last few decades and these fucking morons maintain the US Govt did it. Drove him mad.

Jones also maintains Sandy Hook was a false flag operation and encouraged the harassment of the parents of the slain children. Man is a vile ****. Watson is a sad ****. People who read that shit are dumb cunts.
People that read infowars need sectioning.

Last edited:

You also said that there was stuff about DNC people that turned out to be true. Let's have just one link for that then. Otherwise people might think that you don't know what you're talking about.

There are a lot of people who froth when they see anything from..
Infowars
Fox News
The Daily Mail

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.