Today's shooting in America thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mad Eyed Screamer, 18 Oct 2017.

1. west didsblue

west didsblue

That's not what I was saying. I was pointing out that he was giving excuses to white supremacists and nazis by saying that unspecified Jewish actors were pretending to be them in Charlottesville based on no facts at all. That seems fairly antisemitic to me and nothing to do with any justified criticism of "Jewish global players".

2. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    Ah, ok. So you are saying he was being anti-semitic in that instance for saying they were Jewish actors, rather than him being anti-semitic per se. You can’t marry a Jewish woman, have children with her and be anti-semitic can you? I only mentioned the Jewish new world order bollocks because he is synonymous with pushing that.
    Anyway as stated I think he’s a nutter, but I don’t think he’s an anti-semite.

3. west didsblue

west didsblue

Not sure what the difference is between saying antisemitic things and being antisemitic. I don't think having a Jewish wife proves anything. For example some of the biggest homophobes are closet gays and there's no shortage of racists that come out with the "some of my best friends are black" line.

Read this:
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/26/13418304/alex-jones-jewish-mafia

4. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    Like I said mate, an absolute nutcase. I don’t want to appear to be defending this clown-that isn’t what I was trying to do. Like any conspiracy alternative news reporter, they do put some truths in amongst a lot of whacky shit.

And Vox is part owned and run by Ezra Klein, who is a Jew. ;0)

Last edited: 10 Nov 2017
  5. west didsblue

west didsblue

Fair enough.
    I think the original discussion was about Infowars rather than Alex Jones himself. As Infowars' target audience is conspiracy nuts, a lot of the output relates to Deep state, NWO bollocks and the like much of which is undisguised antisemitism when talking about Jewish bankers, the Rothschilds etc. etc.

6. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    I know mate. ;-)

7. hightimes

hightimes

Imo he’s not a white supremacist nor anti-Semitic .... his followers on the other hand are a lot of brainwashed tin foilers

8. laughing gravy

laughing gravy

5 more dead in california school shooting.. it goes on and on and on

9. JASR

JASR

The thread title needs changing to ‘this hours shooting in America thread’

10. roj

roj

Worrying times. I think all school children should be allowed to carry guns to protect themselves.