Today's shooting in America thread

When there’s an organisation involved it alters the argument I was making, that’s why I used it and there isn’t, it’s individuals who are pissed off, have mental health or drug issues.

I’m against the right to bear arms, my point was purely about it being the right as a collective being responsible.

The environment created by the right feeds these issues. Victimhood, resentment. We had it here with the murder of Jo Cox by someone who had far right links. The right feeds on mental weakness and it encourages and enables. These people are different. These people are betraying you and so on. The whole point of the right is to encourage and exploit differences which in turn often has violent consequences. Consequences they never accept and always excuse. If the murderer of Jo Cox had been a Muslim the narrative would have been very different. For starters the whole ‘mental health’ issues would never have seen light of day. As it is the Mail went in with ‘disturbed loner’ from the off.

The right carries a lot of responsibility it just never accepts it. This along with an inability to do empathy is possibly a mental issue in itself.

This one went that far right he came out on the left

799a61a2d9e6a3009f44a64ea7497f03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean the guy who joined a white supremacist rally to protest the removal of statues and got so incensed that he drove his car into the anti fascist protestors and killed a young woman. The same guy who was a self professed admirer of Nazi Germany.

Thanks for illustrating my point about the right being incapable of accepting responsibility for anything.

I am so sorry that you are embarrassed. However, I think you need to get over your embarrassment and hold America to account for the awful crimes that are being committed there.

Not sure I agree with you that I hate America, I spend much time spending time with my family in Cincinnati (I know) and have a really good time. If you can do that, you don't hate America.

Hate is when a boy on the autistic spectrum, drugged up on prescription antipsychotic drugs, walks into a gun shop and legally buys a gun and shoots up a school, hate is when a country expels people who have been in America for years because they come from "shithole" countries, hate is when you objectify and humiliated women, hate is when you demonise muslims, hate when you support a child rapist running for office, hate is when there is a huge under class which society has given up on, hate is when you remove healthcare from the poorest.... you see where I am going with this?

As for Trump's America being great. Fucking hell. The only people who think that are NRA supporting, alt-right lunatics. Trump's America is not great. It is corrupt to a level never seen before. It makes Zimbabwe look like a paragon of governance. The whole America first thing means corporate corruption first. Profits above people. (Ok to kill kids as long as you are making a profit). Profits above ecology. (Destroy the planet but make profits). Profits above humanity. (keep the oil and profits flowing in the middle east).. you get the jist?

America is not a great county. It was once. And maybe will again. But today it is lost. A stain on humanity. A stain on the world.

The only people who can change this is the American people. And until they do, I will continue to criticise them. Sorry if you think it is embarrassing.
+1 sadly.

The environment created by the right feeds these issues. Victimhood, resentment. We had it here with the murder of Jo Cox by someone who had far right links. The right feeds on mental weakness and it encourages and enables. These people are different. These people are betraying you and so on. The whole point of the right is to encourage and exploit differences which in turn often has violent consequences. Consequences they never accept and always excuse. If the murderer of Jo Cox had been a Muslim the narrative would have been very different. For starters the whole ‘mental health’ issues would never have seen light of day. As it is the Mail went in with ‘disturbed loner’ from the off.

The right carries a lot of responsibility it just never accepts it. This along with an inability to do empathy is possibly a mental issue in itself.

Sorry I got two sentences in.

I gave you up after that.

Try again.

I am so sorry that you are embarrassed. However, I think you need to get over your embarrassment and hold America to account for the awful crimes that are being committed there.

Not sure I agree with you that I hate America, I spend much time spending time with my family in Cincinnati (I know) and have a really good time. If you can do that, you don't hate America.

Hate is when a boy on the autistic spectrum, drugged up on prescription antipsychotic drugs, walks into a gun shop and legally buys a gun and shoots up a school, hate is when a country expels people who have been in America for years because they come from "shithole" countries, hate is when you objectify and humiliated women, hate is when you demonise muslims, hate when you support a child rapist running for office, hate is when there is a huge under class which society has given up on, hate is when you remove healthcare from the poorest.... you see where I am going with this?

As for Trump's America being great. Fucking hell. The only people who think that are NRA supporting, alt-right lunatics. Trump's America is not great. It is corrupt to a level never seen before. It makes Zimbabwe look like a paragon of governance. The whole America first thing means corporate corruption first. Profits above people. (Ok to kill kids as long as you are making a profit). Profits above ecology. (Destroy the planet but make profits). Profits above humanity. (keep the oil and profits flowing in the middle east).. you get the jist?

America is not a great county. It was once. And maybe will again. But today it is lost. A stain on humanity. A stain on the world.

The only people who can change this is the American people. And until they do, I will continue to criticise them. Sorry if you think it is embarrassing.
Well said, that man!

“We call BS!”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.