Today's shooting in America thread

So? I genuinely no longer care. The Americans know what they need to do what changes they need to make but they refuse to embrace those changes and reap what they so. I wouldn't care one jot if none of these were ever reported on BM again. Tedious.

So? I genuinely no longer care. The Americans know what they need to do what changes they need to make but they refuse to embrace those changes and reap what they so. I wouldn't care one jot if none of these were ever reported on BM again. Tedious.

It's a horrible state of affairs, but it's hard to do anything but agree with this post.

So fucking sad and horrible. We are way past the time when the adults in the room need to do something. NRA morons will now push for more guns in church because that's how you solve your problems in America.

So fucking sad and horrible. We are way past the time when the adults in the room need to do something. NRA morons will now push for more guns in church because that's how you solve your problems in America.

isn't that obviously the way to fix things? Trump right on it - sympathy for the victims no mention of the need for gun controls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.