Today's shooting in America thread

Forgive my memory lapse but can you give me two examples of where I have been negative about living in the States (gun control apart)?

Oh and I complained about many things when living in the UK too!

You are correct. I just lumped all your gun control complaints into a general dislike. I shouldn't make assumptions. Btw, maybe take some ginko biloba for your failing memory.

You are correct. I just lumped all your gun control complaints into a general dislike. I shouldn't make assumptions. Btw, maybe take some ginko biloba for your failing memory.
Just had a great afternoon down at the beach in Clearwater. This morning was a late breakfast / early lunch (some call it brunch but I'd rather not) at Crabby Bill's bar on Indian Rocks Beach where I watched the game and put a few IPA's away. Back home now with a few more IPA's sat outside listening to the crickets. I love this place.

Just had a great afternoon down at the beach in Clearwater. This morning was a late breakfast / early lunch (some call it brunch but I'd rather not) at Crabby Bill's bar on Indian Rocks Beach where I watched the game and put a few IPA's away. Back home now with a few more IPA's sat outside listening to the crickets. I love this place.
Sounds like a lovely day. I did laundry, watched the match, took some clothing, toys and kitchen items to Goodwill for donation, then helped my daughter and other girl scouts sell cookies (biscuits) in front of a local grocery store. Not nearly as idyllic as yours but pleasant and satisfying nonetheless. Enjoy your week.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43352078

The National Rifle Association (NRA) is suing Florida after it passed a gun control law in the wake of a school shooting that left 17 people dead.

Governor Rick Scott, a staunch ally of the gun lobby, enacted the bill, which the NRA says violates the constitution.

The law raises the legal age for buying rifles in Florida, but also allows the training and arming of school staff.

It does not ban semi-automatic rifles like the one used in the 14 February massacre in Parkland.

But it does introduce a three-day waiting period on all gun sales and a ban on bump stocks, a device that enables semi-automatic rifles to fire hundreds of rounds a minute.

‘Murica!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.