Tom Dele-Bashiru

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by ColinLee, 20 Feb 2014.

1. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

Greed is a terrible thing, and parents are possibly the worst judges of their respective child's abilities.

Or, the father may just be a feckless twat who sees his son as a meal ticket and therefore only sees the money as important.

2. leth

leth

Having played against United U18s at the weekend he's also now been added to the registered UEFA Youth League Squad in the last few days. I'm guessing this means there's been some progress regarding his contract with us.

He's really impressed me every time i've seen him so i hope he does end up staying.

3. domalino

domalino

Good to hear, he seemed destined for greatness only a year or so ago, with all the things that can go wrong for young players trying to make it, adding in unnecessary ones like contract disputes is silly.

4. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

Sounds positive to me. He was at the 23's game on Friday night ( pretty well all the 18's were) and seemed to be good mates with Jadon Sancho which I also took as a positive.

5. Hungarian blue

Hungarian blue

He also looked brilliant against United, well at least for about 65 minutes when I switched to the senior's game.

6. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Not seen that much of him, but whenever I have seen him, he's looked a real prospect, as good as anyone, & and looked like someone who could quickly move up a level, the ideal player the first team needs.

I hope it is good news. It would be a sickener to lose him.

7. Mottram40

Mottram40

not been to many EDS games. how would I get a ticket for game tomorrow? cash at door? thinking of going. few lads went to the game in Germany when I was over there said it was good

8. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

If you have a season ticket you can usually get it activated on the ticket section on the o.s.

Last time I tried to get a paper ticket on the day, I had to queue at the main stadium ticket office so did it on my phone, online instead.

Don't know if that's still the case.

9. Mottram40

Mottram40

thanks
    ill check

10. domalino

domalino