Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

He has had a series of injuries so I think he is being judged harshly there. The Blades have only taken 7 points from the last 15 whereas Middlesborough have won their last five games and are now just four points behind (Sheffield have a game in hand) so I think there is an element of frustration to the complaints above.

Hopefully Tommy can stay fit, play well and let's see what they are saying about him at the end of March.

The Blades play Spurs in the FA Cup on 1st March so it will be interesting to see how our lads do against them if selected.
They are wobbling and have a tough run of games to come over the next month
Their recent problems all seem to be defensively rather than anything our lads are doing

Superb first half against Spurs.As I've said previous,I think he can do a job here,I'm seeing nothing in his game that makes him any less of an option than Philips.

Fairly sure he'll be off with a buy back though.
Shame to see him go. The lads got talent and as you say there's nothing I've seen that Phillips can do that Tommy can't. Be interesting to see what the club do with him and I'm sure they're monitoring

He was brilliant today. Deserved the man of the match award. Would love to see him get a chance at City, but if he can keep delivering these kind of performances he's going to have a very good career.

Bossed the midfield and looked Prem class throughout.

His technical ability is brilliant,he has great vision and a wonderful pass,both short and long range, his engine/energy,desire and leadership [he is always talking and inspiring/instructing]are also first class.

Maybe his only weakness his outright pace but he makes up for that with his positioning and his reading of the game.

This loan has been an absolute gem for the kid.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.