Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

With all the financial challenges that Sheff Utd have (transfer ban etc), even if they go up I doubt they'd be able to buy Tommy. I suspect they'd push for another 12 month loan or if he wants 1st team football he moves on to a Fulham, Brighton etc with a buy back.

As good a story as it would be if he stays at City, Tommy may prefer being a regular starter elsewhere than a squad player at City.

A good PL loan would be the ideal next step because he could come in to replace Phillips if he doesn't get going in his second season. I think a lot of clubs would have watched him dominate the game vs. Spurs and be very interested.

Sticking at Shefifeld United for a PL run is the ideal scenario for both Doyle and McAtee. They're settled at the club and the manager likes them, they know their teammates and wouldn't need an adaptation period.

I think him and bellis will end up having really good premier league careers and possibly play for England. They are both very hard working and you can see the potential

It would be amazing if Doyle ended up playing in our first team. You never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.