Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

I think him and bellis will end up having really good premier league careers and possibly play for England. They are both very hard working and you can see the potential

It would be amazing if Doyle ended up playing in our first team. You never know.

Suspect they will have good career's with Doyke shading the accolades.I see him on a similar level to Philips or JWP while THB is a bit of a Ben Mee type.

A good PL loan would be the ideal next step because he could come in to replace Phillips if he doesn't get going in his second season. I think a lot of clubs would have watched him dominate the game vs. Spurs and be very interested.

Sticking at Shefifeld United for a PL run is the ideal scenario for both Doyle and McAtee. They're settled at the club and the manager likes them, they know their teammates and wouldn't need an adaptation period.
Clubs can only take one player for another Prem club on loan so it would be Doyle or McAtee not both. I don't think we would have any trouble finding really good loan moves for either next season though.

Clubs can only take one player for another Prem club on loan so it would be Doyle or McAtee not both. I don't think we would have any trouble finding really good loan moves for either next season though.
And the most we can loan in total to premier league clubs is 2

And the most we can loan in total to premier league clubs is 2
Thanks - I did not know that. It would be great if we could get two players good loans in the Premier League as there would be little point in Tommy Doyle or THB having another season at Championship level - they are ready to step up. McAtee and maybe Palmer could benefit from loans at good Championship sides next season to get more playing experience. Most of the other loanees like Callum Doyle and Fiorini are probably at the stage where they should be sold.

Thanks - I did not know that. It would be great if we could get two players good loans in the Premier League as there would be little point in Tommy Doyle or THB having another season at Championship level - they are ready to step up. McAtee and maybe Palmer could benefit from loans at good Championship sides next season to get more playing experience. Most of the other loanees like Callum Doyle and Fiorini are probably at the stage where they should be sold.
A bit harsh on Callum Doyle he's a couple of years younger than THB, only turned 19 in October plenty of improvement still to come.

A bit harsh on Callum Doyle he's a couple of years younger than THB, only turned 19 in October plenty of improvement still to come.
I agree with you that it seems harsh but his contract expires on June 30 2024 so spending next season on another loan would be unlikely unless he extends with City. I do rate him highly and think he has done brilliantly for a lad of his age but he will be looking to progress and the best option for him may be to move to a decent Championship team and use that as a stepping stone for a move to the top flight in a couple of years.

I agree with you that it seems harsh but his contract expires on June 30 2024 so spending next season on another loan would be unlikely unless he extends with City. I do rate him highly and think he has done brilliantly for a lad of his age but he will be looking to progress and the best option for him may be to move to a decent Championship team and use that as a stepping stone for a move to the top flight in a couple of years.
His contract is until 2027. Hes very highly rated, I don't see any chance we sell him this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.