Tommy Doyle

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Mad Eyed Screamer, 11 Oct 2016.

1. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    I was just about to call this fella a **** as i thought it was the leader of that edl lot, sorry Tommy bud xD

2. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

3. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

4. Bongo Joe

Bongo Joe

I work in academy football for another club and have seen Tommy Doyle play and he does look very talented. Very Gerrard like in the way he gets up and down the pitch.

Big part of the way our U15s play and can really dictate the game from the middle.

5. Otamendi's Beard

Otamendi's Beard

6. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

It would be wonderful to have our very own HG Mr Manchester City,we nearly had one with Lakey.....but that was now light years ago.

Everything crossed that the talent continues to grow.

7. twosips

twosips

We'll be seeing a lot of this kid next year. Got a feeling. He really is that special...

8. come-on-barney

come-on-barney

Always remember his grandad waving to the rags at Maine Road as they streamed out after our 4-0 win. Be great for this lad to make it. Has a resemblance as well.

9. ColinLee

ColinLee

He'll be 16 later on in the year and part of the England U17's setup. The U17's UEFA tournament is being hosted in England next season based around St. Georges and the midlands, shame it won't reach Manchester but I'd start looking for tickets as soon as they come up for sale if I was still down there.

10. twosips

twosips

Pretty certain he's moving up to the u18s for next season already. He's only an u16. He's incredibly special.