Tomorrow Night Post Game

Just thought i would say this - in defence of Pep - He is the manager of our club - Manchester City and the Womens section has just won the FA Cup -
in my mind we/us/he must consider that Pep has won a trophy.

Wtf
Pep has nothing at all to do with the women's team ... that's kinda taking a whole lot of plaudits away from there manager ..

Our club has won a trophy but pep has won fuck all

Owww I see it's a clarkie..... nice one you got me

the majority of people stayed until the end for a change :D
Shows this whole beating traffic thing and other excuses aren't there when people decide they need to stay 'till the end.
Yes I was stuck in the traffic, home a tad later but no significant difference.

Glad we stayed to give a club legend the send off he deserved

Good lads !!!
My lad is 9 too and he'll be staying for Zab too!

Update
I had to use a wet flannel to drag my youngest lad out of bed this morning after getting in at 12:30 last night

However, he said he loved every minute of the Zabba celebrations and he understands what a legend he is.

Every credit to all those that stayed and sent the lion off with a spectacular vocal presence throughout the game and at the end.

My eldest was gutted as he was 10 seats to the left of the free season card draw lol

Well done to City for a great tribute to a top player and bloke. I see Sky and Premier League TV had no thoughts about the fans again though when they grabbed him for nearly 15 minutes before the presentation could take place. Twats

Shows this whole beating traffic thing and other excuses aren't there when people decide they need to stay 'till the end.
Yes I was stuck in the traffic, home a tad later but no significant difference.

Not sure if this is 100% the right thread to mention this but it relates directly to the quote. A month or so ago the club emailed out information about a new coach travel service (Zeelo) to the ground from Stockport. We have used it a few times, on time pick ups (Bramhall, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle.), very luxurious coaches, prompt departs from Blue car park and last night we waited until Pablo's last words and back to the car park and home for 11:30. Who needs to leave early? Not sure if the service will be continued next season as there have been only around 12 to 14 people each time but at £10 per match £5 for over 65s and kids its been a no brainer.

Last edited:
Well done to City for a great tribute to a top player and bloke. I see Sky and Premier League TV had no thoughts about the fans again though when they grabbed him for nearly 15 minutes before the presentation could take place. Twats

I was saying to the guys around me, that he should have said to them that they've given us nothing but shit the whole time he's been here, we know they hate us, and we hate them even more, so they can fuck right off & he's going to enjoy his time with the people who actually love him! Interview over!

So this we have to leave early to get the tram/beat the traffic get to the pub.only counts as an excuse when it suits .plus how many kids went to bed a bit later than usual.maybe those that normaly do one early but stayed till the end last night might do so again.Well done to Zabba &the fans you were tremendous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.