Tomorrow Night Post Game

The trouble with last season is that the club didn't communicate it very well that the players and manager would be re-appearing. Maybe they thought it was inappropriate as we were in the middle of a struggle to make top 4 and the 2-2 draw with Arsenal appeared to scupper our chances. The season before, despite it being a dead rubber against Saints, pretty much everyone stayed behind because the club had made a big deal beforehand that they were going to do something for Lampard.

Exactly, the club over a PA system that only works in half the ground, apparently made an announcement at full time, instead of before the match and at half time, which was too late as a quarter of the fans had already left!! I hung around because I kept thinking they must be going to do something but it was pathetic.

On Saturday when they took the goal posts down at the Family stand end I thought they might be going to do something then and, as someone said earlier, when VK called the players back to the centre circle.

As they know, because people keep telling them season after season, that the PA system doesn't work why don't they put an announcement on the screen before the match and at half time? *rant over*

Need to decide if I should vacate 315 and head down to level 1 when the game finishes, will play it be ear and assume showsec wankers will not stop me re-entering the ground.

If they do something pre game for Zabba then get him to the centre circle and turn the bloody microphone up. Nobody can see or hear anything near that family stand tunnel!

I expect about 5,000 to stay around till about 11pm when the players and their entourages come back out for 5 minutes.

Can’t wait to wave and show my appreciation to Kolarovs Gran and Sagnas brother in law.
That actually made me laugh. Hope they just get on with it and as many people stay to appreciate Zab as possible.

The ideal situation would be he starts and captains the side. We cruise to 3-0 and sub him on 85 mins. Greatest ovation and stops a lack of respect staying after for those that cant.

I think if they do the Zaba celebrations straight away and we have a good game, plenty will stay.

Main problem is those with a young family.

Hopefully that applies to most of the players, who will have left their kids at home and won't need to go and collect them from the stands.

Im taking my lads tomorrow ( one of which is 9) and we are deffo staying around to celebrate Zabba (even tho we have to a return journey to Poulton)
I don't care if he's tired at school tomorrow as his teacher is a bitter red and I want my lad to demonstrate to him what celebrating a true legend means and its consequences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.