Toni Kroos

He said in an interview (was it the Noel Gallagher one?) that staying a long time at a club is just not something he does.

He was asked about building a legacy and he completely batted it away saying if that was his goal he'd still be at Barca having never left with amazing players, he wants to learn etc etc.

I hope he'd stay for more than 3 years, it's definitely a job that would need longer to fully make the most of his time here IMO, unlike Bayern for example.

Hopefully he'll sign a renewal and end up staying for about 5 years, but I think that'd be the maximum we could expect him to stay for.

He was asked about building a legacy and he completely batted it away saying if that was his goal he'd still be at Barca having never left with amazing players, he wants to learn etc etc.

I hope he'd stay for more than 3 years, it's definitely a job that would need longer to fully make the most of his time here IMO, unlike Bayern for example.

Hopefully he'll sign a renewal and end up staying for about 5 years, but I think that'd be the maximum we could expect him to stay for.

I think he wants to manage in as many leagues as he can and win then maybe international

He said in an interview (was it the Noel Gallagher one?) that staying a long time at a club is just not something he does.

I was actually replying to the bit about Kroos agent linking him with City in order to big him up for possible pay increase etc rather than Pep.

I don't believe we would even dream of spending 60 mil on Kroos. And if we offered it, I think Real Madrid would rip our fucking arms off accepting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.