Toni Kroos

Pogba probably. I think City is reluctant to pay what Juventus want, hence the links for Thiago (Kicker, reliable source) and Kroos in addition to Gundogan.

Yourself and @kenny1312 both make a good points; I hadn't considered it might be Pogba.

Real always go for a big name an are happy to spend big on one individual.

MEN linking us with Kroos again this morning. He would definitely be a great addition to have.

The MEN don't really have any transfer exclusives or "sources". They just post other websites stories for clicks. On the subject of Kroos, I can certainly see is pushing for him, the rumour has been that he's been deemed surplus to requirements at Madrid, and Henry Winter has continually said we want him.

Said before, Pep loves this guy so I suspect he is somewhere on our list of potential targets. Kroos might fancy playing in England and might be keen to play for Pep again so if we offer him the right package, I guess he could be tempted away from Madrid; a lot may depend on how much they do or don't want to keep him.

He is a player I would like in our squad: his pass completion is exceptional and he makes decent numbers of assists and tackles. I keep imagining a midfield three of him, Pogba and Gundogan (or Dinho or even KDB).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.