Toni Kroos

Kroos, Gundogan and Thiago offers just about everything needed for a midfield 3.
With kdb supplying 2 top strikers or working with another supplier for Aguero, it's easily enough to win the title.

Kroos, Gundogan and Thiago offers just about everything needed for a midfield 3.
With kdb supplying 2 top strikers or working with another supplier for Aguero, it's easily enough to win the title.
With Dihno at RB and Delph at LB Laporte and Stones pinging balls from behind. I'd buy Griezmann as the other winger and we'd end up not winning the league next season. But the next 4 seasons after that might just be glorious.

Kroos is heavily underrated in Madrid. If they need to free up some money for a transfer like, say Pogba, I can see the club being willing to listen to offers for Kroos, Isco and James.

Personally I would say he's hugely overrated by people on here. If you want a sublime passer of a ball who is ridiculously slow and lazy, then we already have Yaya.

Personally I would say he's hugely overrated by people on here. If you want a sublime passer of a ball who is ridiculously slow and lazy, then we already have Yaya.
Yaya is far from a sublime passer. He did quite a few sloppy balls last season.

I agree, Kroos is not a player you take into a battle. We already have gundogan who fits the bill much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.