Our attendances

Good idea bringing the thread to an end with another post in it.

Me ? I'm interested as to why this figure was given, because as many others have said it was as full as I've seen it for any game, though I can't see very well into the away section upper tier, and I hear there may have been some empty seats there.

It was also noticeable how few left early for a change.

I was just trying to bring it to an end, not whine about it like a little woman with an inferiority complex.

You?

Is this the right thread? Anyway.. did the attendance figures include the away fans? The place looked full too me apart from South Stand 3 away fans which only looked 2/3rds full.

Me ? I'm interested as to why this figure was given, because as many others have said it was as full as I've seen it for any game, though I can't see very well into the away section upper tier, and I hear there may have been some empty seats there.

Yes the attendance figure is a minor issue but it could raise questions about the wider competence of the Club's match day operations. After all, some Bluemooners welcomed the appointment of a Chief Operations Officer as a solution to operational mistakes.

Very few left early, was fantastic

After all, some Bluemooners welcomed the appointment of a Chief Operations Officer as a solution to operational mistakes.
Maybe a policy chnage, if they are counting corporate attenders as commercial revenue, maybe they are not now including them in the attendance (match day revenue), as per @Shaelumstash post above. This would equate roughly to the difference, as apart from a few missing away fans, the rest seemed as full as it ever does, though I did notice that quite a few boxes in the East stand didn't seem to have anyone in them, at least not in the seats outside. We'll see from the next game I guess.

I thought that it was full except for the third tier of presumably away fans. I suspect the club could not care less whether the reported figure is correct or not.

Maybe a policy chnage, if they are counting corporate attenders as commercial revenue, maybe they are not now including them in the attendance (match day revenue), as per @Shaelumstash post above. This would equate roughly to the difference, as apart from a few missing away fans, the rest seemed as full as it ever does, though I did notice that quite a few boxes in the East stand didn't seem to have anyone in them, at least not in the seats outside. We'll see from the next game I guess.

Thanks Cleavers. It may be that the Club are overthinking this along the lines you and Sharlumtadh suggest. The Prem love to say that grounds across the Division are full and Scudamore will just see the headline crowd figure to begin with. I'm sure the Club will be asked to explain themselves even though it's a minor issue in the bigger picture.

The club will count corporate customers as part of the overall attendance figures, all seats sold will be included in this figure, even if the people who bought the ticket do not attend eg season ticket holders who cannot attend for whatever reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.