Tonight's attendance

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by gkmcfc, 22 Aug 2017.

1. JGL07

JGL07

The Rag Trade screened from 1961 to 1963 on BBC and from 1977 to 1978 on LWT.

The third goal certainly prompted an exodus.

2. M18CTID

M18CTID

To be honest, the Everton game surprised me as there were fewer no-shows than arguably any game last season and Saturday's match. I'd have thought a Monday night match in August would've been primed for empties. There were a few more on Saturday compared to the Everton game.

I'm not sure why there was a fire drill on about 86 minutes though. 4-0 up against Liverpool in an early Saturday kick-off. Surely that many people didn't have somewhere to be that constituted an early dart. Thrashings of Liverpool don't come around very often and 5 goal thrashings of them come around less frequently than Halley's Comet!

3. cleavers

cleavers

Hahaha, I like that, true though.

4. foggy1974

foggy1974

production operative
    It was easier for me to make the Monday night with the kids being off school compared to a usual Monday night game during term time.

5. cyberblue

cyberblue

Yes the same people also have comitments for Evening games .Sunday games Sat 3pm ko as well .why not just pay to the games that you want to go to

6. asahartford1

asahartford1

I watch the teams leave the pitch. And by then as most people have started to leave on 85 mins I can walk straight out. I suppose if they stayed to watch the match I would need to queue to get out.
    If they could leave say 80th minute, it would be quiet outside aswell.

7. nmc

nmc

You could try attending on non match days - you could come and go as you please and the club shop is pretty quiet too. ; )

8. asahartford1

asahartford1

is the Squash club open. I could have my pre match pint with no queue.

Sing I am not really here. Will try it.

9. nmc

nmc

Get 4 cans from Asda for less than a pint at City! You can always sit in City square at the picnic tables. No queue for the tram either.