Our attendances

Fullhad.

5000 empty seats?

Send it to the Biased Broadcasting Corporation.

20170821_201109.jpg[img]

Last edited:
That vile cockroach Simon Stone was the BBC correspondent at the game. He's probably got something to do with it. He's got an agenda and makes no attempt to hide it.

The worse I ever saw was Charlton when we got promoted. The kippax that day was rammed. Yet 44k there apparently. No chance. It was dangerous.

I was 15 at the time. One minute I was stood at the front the next I was out at the back (what people would call a concourse now). My feet never touched the ground until I got to the steps at the back

The worse I ever saw was Charlton when we got promoted. The kippax that day was rammed. Yet 44k there apparently. No chance. It was dangerous.

I was 15 at the time. One minute I was stood at the front the next I was out at the back (what people would call a concourse now). My feet never touched the ground until I got to the steps at the back
tbf, the official attendance that day was 47k, but there were at least another 10k in there.

Haha. The paranoia on here is unbelievable at times. I can't believe sane people think there is a rag conspiracy at the BBC.

Just to be clear, all attendance numbers are taken directly from the numbers provided by the club.

I suggest some of you stop embarrassing yourselves at this and instead look for other conspiracies to publish in the media bias thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.