Tonights Support

I watched the fame on TV. Other than you sign phil jones we sign kun aguero, I didn't really hear our fans but heard a lot from them. Maybe due to where the microphones were

I watched the fame on TV. Other than you sign phil jones we sign kun aguero, I didn't really hear our fans but heard a lot from them. Maybe due to where the microphones were
This.

I watched in my local. When the teams came out you couldn't hear fuck all apart from Tyler touching himself. Pissed me off as I remembered being their last season and feeling the energy only to be told we were being quiet on Tele.

How upsetting for the telly watchers.

Atmosphere was great - end of.
And that's what I want to hear. Not Gary Chuckle praising rags for outsinging the blues and empty seats jibes from his retarded brother.

Shows How the media manipulate the Sun readers...Sorry masses.

I was at the game so I can't comment on how it sounded on the TV, but it was pretty much as good as it gets in the ground. Loud and proud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.