Tony Adcock Interview

Arguably, the biggest City hooligan following of all time, for Millwall’s first big game since their “adventures” at Luton, two years earlier.

The City contingent was split into “Special” or “Service”, with the traditional fans on the former, and the Guvnors on the latter.

No women, no kids, no face- painting, no Mexican waves

The goal celebration was muted because it looked like he’d shanked a cross at the opposite end. Even his teammates seemed surprised.
I drove down and parked not far from the away turnstiles on that dirt car park, what category do I come into? ;-)

Ha! I didn't have much choice, was working in Sheffield on the Friday evening and stayed over. It turned out to be quite a safe option as all their mob were too concerned with the lads who were on the trains.

We were talking about that game last night.
Given the relative apathy towards football in general around that period, I'm guessing that City took around 1200 to Millwall.
I wonder how many of that 1200 are going to Wembley for the Arsenal game?
I bet there's less than 200.

Anyone care to elaborate? I know nothing of this. Just before I started going by the sounds of it.
We beat Millwall at home 4-0 in September i think a night match 16-17000 at Maine road couple of hundred Millwall got a kicking mainly off the Moss side locals the game at the den was early December a lot of the 'blues' there we up for it we had to go in at the home end and walk through there main stand which had painted walls showing the history of Millwall one painted wall was about crowd trouble at a game in the 1930's first time I've seen a helicopter at a match and this was 1987 Millwall got a kicking that day too and this is why we always have trouble with Millwall

We were talking about that game last night.
Given the relative apathy towards football in general around that period, I'm guessing that City took around 1200 to Millwall.
I wonder how many of that 1200 are going to Wembley for the Arsenal game?
I bet there's less than 200.

I was there on the service train, fun at London Bridge after, I'll be at Wembley too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.