Tony Gayle on skysports news

pissedagain

this fuckwit just praised the owner of a lower league club for clearing the clubs debts and buying the best players around because, wait for it " he used his own money" this is one of the knobs saying that we were ruining football for doing the same thing, why cant the sky presenter grow a pair and pull him on it, I know I shouldn't bother but..

Him and Gerry Francis with the new channel to rival mutv that was this morning

Whose done the best business ? - Both said Utd

Best player to sign this window ? - Gayle said Matic and Gerry Francis says Zlatan,honest to god it is fucking pathetic,keep wheeling in clueless fuckers,but Sky get the blame,I mean Sky are just trying to do a job,but these kind of pricks give them a bad name

So many of these guys in a job, half of the people watching football shows don't even know who they are, the other half don't care, yet somehow, they are on tv/radio regularly.

Fair play to their agents.

they also attract and maintain high viewing figures

Him and Gerry Francis with the new channel to rival mutv that was this morning

Whose done the best business ? - Both said Utd

Best player to sign this window ? - Gayle said Matic and Gerry Francis says Zlatan,honest to god it is fucking pathetic,keep wheeling in clueless fuckers,but Sky get the blame,I mean Sky are just trying to do a job,but these kind of pricks give them a bad name

Has Gerry Francis still got that ridiculous haircut?

I've said it before, ditch SlySports - your blood pressure will thank you for it.

I tried BT Sport for a while, but that's essentially the same...biased, rag arse-licking. I'll be fukced if I'm going to hand over good money to have some smug, arrogant, genital-fiddler tell me the club I've loved and supported all my life is about as popular as the plague and should be reviled by everyone, and then try and tell me the very club that I despise and detest the most are the greatest example of all that is good righteous within football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.