Tony Gayle on skysports news

I've said it before, ditch SlySports - your blood pressure will thank you for it.

I tried BT Sport for a while, but that's essentially the same...biased, rag arse-licking. I'll be fukced if I'm going to hand over good money to have some smug, arrogant, genital-fiddler tell me the club I've loved and supported all my life is about as popular as the plague and should be reviled by everyone, and then try and tell me the very club that I despise and detest the most are the greatest example of all that is good righteous within football.
Makes your blood boil,fuc..g knobs the lot of em,have they wheeled out Dwight yet?
We will have the last laugh

Makes your blood boil,fuc..g knobs the lot of em,have they wheeled out Dwight yet?
We will have the last laugh
oh I agree, we will have the last laugh, I can see the knobs now telling everyone how we bought our glory etc. cant wait, cos deep down you know they wll be hurting

I've no idea how Gale in particular gets a gig on Sky, he has no "star quality" having been little more than a run of the mill defender in the 80s and 90s and he never offers any penetrating insight into the game, he just parrots cliches most of the time.

you can talk as much bullshit as you like but its the people who listen and believe every word they really are daft ones
skysport BTsports and even the bein sports and NBC sports panel are hand picked to get the most reaction it sells just like the papers did back in the day they know the market and you can say just about anything on them shows and if your a united fan you would believe it fuck me sanchez a target for united was this morning headlines

I've no idea how Gale in particular gets a gig on Sky, he has no "star quality" having been little more than a run of the mill defender in the 80s and 90s and he never offers any penetrating insight into the game, he just parrots cliches most of the time.
he remembers his lines.

Oi.

He was a good player for us back in the day.

Has Gerry Francis still got that ridiculous haircut?

What the actual fuck ?
th

Gayle is a wanker and has been since day 1 of the take-over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.