Tony Gayle on skysports news

this fuckwit just praised the owner of a lower league club for clearing the clubs debts and buying the best players around because, wait for it " he used his own money" this is one of the knobs saying that we were ruining football for doing the same thing, why cant the sky presenter grow a pair and pull him on it, I know I shouldn't bother but..
To be fair Mansour hardly used 'his money' per se.

I've said it before, ditch SlySports - your blood pressure will thank you for it.

I tried BT Sport for a while, but that's essentially the same...biased, rag arse-licking. I'll be fukced if I'm going to hand over good money to have some smug, arrogant, genital-fiddler tell me the club I've loved and supported all my life is about as popular as the plague and should be reviled by everyone, and then try and tell me the very club that I despise and detest the most are the greatest example of all that is good righteous within football.

Or just watch the live events and ditch the nonsense. I rejoined Sky last year and not watched anything other than live events, the other stuff is just stocking fillers and worth as much. I've not even turned on Sky Sports News once.

Get my info off Twitter, which you can tailor to suit your own agenda, and here.

Or just watch the live events and ditch the nonsense. I rejoined Sky last year and not watched anything other than live events, the other stuff is just stocking fillers and worth as much. I've not even turned on Sky Sports News once.

Get my info off Twitter, which you can tailor to suit your own agenda, and here.

I get your point,but get info off Twitter ? Now that is full of shit,at least on SSN you can actually watch their lies :)

I get your point,but get info off Twitter ? Now that is full of shit,at least on SSN you can actually watch their lies :)

Ha true. The City Watch account is good though and Red Empty Seats makes me laugh. Pick and choose your accounts and you get s decent feed.

this fuckwit just praised the owner of a lower league club for clearing the clubs debts and buying the best players around because, wait for it " he used his own money" this is one of the knobs saying that we were ruining football for doing the same thing, why cant the sky presenter grow a pair and pull him on it, I know I shouldn't bother but..

Unless it's Mike Wedders, the Sky presenter wouldn't know the real facts of the matter! It's gratuitous chuckle time when yer hear these dimwits contradicting themselves over the seasons. They just haven't got the brain power to store all the drivel and shite that emanates from their ill-educated gobs. But yer can bet yer next meat 'n potato pie that some City fan will be on hand! Take it!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.