Too young for a gig

perfect age if she likes em!!
I got taken to gigs all over at that age and it never hurt me... i cant hear a thing now like but still, good times!!!! just kidding, be fine, guessing there'll be a few youngsters there to watch a band like that.

Bucharest Blue said:
I got taken to gigs all over at that age and it never hurt me... i cant hear a thing now like but still, good times!!!! just kidding, be fine, guessing there'll be a few youngsters there to watch a band like that.

Yeah, I'm gonna take her... there's no age restriction at the Apollo is there?

Swales lives said:
Bucharest Blue said:

Yeah, I'm gonna take her... there's no age restriction at the Apollo is there?

Naaa im pretty certain there isnt, ive seen loads of youngsters there for some of the bands ive seen there. To be on the safeside id just ask when buying the tickets but id be very suprised if there were. Maybe for a band like Megadeath, but not the Ting Tings

P.S. great band live also, enjoy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.